Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Social Media Club Event in DC

This is going to be a quick post because I have decided to post about the Social Media Club event tonight on "How to Apply Local Search, Social Media Search, and Trusted Networks to your Web marketing and Outreach"

I magically found it from reading an article on Twitter 101 which lead me to another article, another site and magically got me to the Social Media Club website. I never really knew it existed. As soon as I found out, I decided this would be a good idea for me to learn more about the realm of social media. Maybe I can get some guidance on what I should do as a future career.

I'll be at the event and give an update after the event to clue you in on things. Hopefully I can make some new friends or acquaintances. Luckily, I have already found some of the people on Twitter.

The SMC - DC event post will be Coming to a blog near you!

No comments: