Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Johnny X leads XPERIA


When did trailer's of TV shows become a commercials for mobile phones?!?! (I have to be honest, it is a great marketing technique and it caught my attention.) The new product being displayed in this cinema style commercial trailer is the XPERIA from Sony Ericsson.  


The trailer hit the Internet and it's only time before the phone hits. (The only thing I'm wandering is does the phone really save you, or remind you who you are? Does this remind you of product placement?) As Geek.com says, "I won’t give the plot away but it’s very cool and I’d 100 percent pay to see this movie, if it were ever to come to the theater. Instead, I have to sign up to be notified when new episodes hit." 

To watch the clip, check it out at whoisjohnny-x.com

[Via Geek.com]


1 comment:

Unknown said...

much better than those Sprint Instinct commercials. Great idea, but so far this is the only commercial that actually executes it well.