Monday, February 18, 2008

Dreams Come True

Whoever said dreams don't come true must have lied to me. My one dream was to someday see Eve 6 in concert. When the band broke up in 2004, I was very disenhearted. Then when word went out that two of the three had re-united to become Sugi-Tap; I nearly jumped with glee. The only problem was they were only playing in CA. I have been trying to figure out a way I could see them perform within my budget. BUT WAIT!! Then the unexpected happened! In October the band got a new guitarist and are now known as Eve 6. The band has formed and will be playing in Townson, Maryland on March 25th. I have already bought my tickets and if anyone wants to join me, let me know.
Here's their famous song most people know:


other songs that I favor are: "Open Road Song," "Inside Out," "Promise" and "Think Twice."

No comments: