Monday, July 7, 2008

Back in Love, now give me Wall-E

It's been three days since I last blogged and a lot has happened. I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July. I wanted to share with you the fireworks from where I was located: (please ignore the background chatter)



Other than Fourth of July fireworks, I have missed blogging. I wanted to share the movie Wall-E with everyone but don't have enough money to pay for everyone to go. I highly suggest people to go see this movie. It has a little love theme intertwined but the main message is to become eco-friendly. I have nothing against a movie with a message that doesn't have to do with falling in love. I have seen enough movies in my lifetime to know that life is not all about falling in love.


Moving on, the reason why I am talking about Wall-E is the new Wall-E Gamecube case mod that makes me want to buy a Nintendo Gamecube.


I know this isn't very interesting of a blog post and I promise to write another today but I wanted to share something cute and fluffy. Am I allowed to do that?

No comments: