Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Where Have I been?



I apologize for the delay in posts. I had an issue with my computer that made me almost have a heart attack. Some might not understand this (for example my grandfather who thinks we can live without the Internet and computers. He obviously doesn't understand.) We may be able to SURVIVE without a computer but to live without e-mail and the Internet is doom.


I think we take our baby computer and Internet for granted so I wanted to give everyone this advice.



  1. MAKE A RECOVERY DISK

  2. Back-up all your data

  3. Sing your computer a lullaby before you turn it off

  4. Last, place it somewhere safe and comfortable

I hope this has been good advice. I will be back to my technology blogging very soon. I promise I won't let this happen again.

No comments: