Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yuck! Hello Kitty portable TV uncute

If you are looking for a 1seg portable TV with a 2.4-inch QVGA screen and built-in stereo speakers that has a 4.5-hour battery life, then look no further. Sanrio has created an adorable Hello Kitty gadget with all that available. You can purchase this portable TV in Japan on July 18 for approximately 21,000 yen ($197). I think I have better ways of spending $197 dollars. Unless, we buy this product and then see if it blends! Should I?

Someone please explain to me this phenomenon on this little cartoon kitten. it doesn't have a mouth!!! It's eyes are dots! What is so adorable? Why do we have to make everything we humanly can into resembling this cartoon kitten? The only thing I get concerned about is human sized Hello Kitty dolls being sold at Adult stores. That would be creepy.



[Picture from Engadget]

No comments: